Are you interested in joining an organisation with an informed global business view and a unique ability to rate and rank HR best practices? Then a career at the CRF Institute could be right for you.
Our Top Employers projects, with their specific approach, research survey and implementation, are unrivalled in the market. We work hard to maintain the value that we add to the employer branding of our participants. We strive continuously to improve our standards and the service we offer participants.
Our core values
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We challenge the status quo
If you are interested then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that’s a ‘Yes,’ then we might have a fit!
Want to work for an awesome little company doing big things? We are Britain’s Top Employers and our annual programme researches the people-practices of large companies, certifying those that meet or exceed our criteria.
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our team, and we’re not looking for just anyone.
Just anyone wouldn’t be able to walk into a meeting with senior HR people of some of the country’s largest organisations and have a real conversation with them about whether joining our programme would benefit their organisation.
Just anyone wouldn’t be able to effectively communicate how the Britain’s Top Employers certification is a fantastic tool to help these companies build their employer brand.
Just anyone wouldn’t have an outstanding proven sales track record in a relevant field.
Just anyone wouldn’t be able to network within the industry to reach out to, and build long-term relationships with the right people, and just anyone wouldn’t have the curiosity, passion, critical thinking, and determination to fit into our talented team.
And why would you want to work with us? Well, you’d be joining a small team of hardworking, skilled professionals in a company that values its employees and that treats each person as a someone. We are all open to feedback, we value innovative thinking and we create opportunities for our people to learn and grow. Based in our office in Borehamwood we offer competitive remuneration. Oh, and there’s even free parking!
So if you’re an experienced Account Manager who is excited about the prospect of helping Britain’s employers be even better at what they do, check out our full job description and send in your C.V. and cover letter telling us why you’re not just anyone.
Account Managers are responsible for:
- Achieving annual KPI’s including sales targets
- Building a relevant database of target prospects for each sales cycle
- Using appropriate professional methods to connect with clients: phone, face-to-face meetings and written communications
- Identifying clients’ needs and communicating benefits of participation in Britain’s Top Employers
- Building successful relationships with existing and target clients
- On-going maintenance of client relationship throughout the duration of their contracts
- Selling tickets to our annual awards ceremony and relevant additional materials
- Using our CRM system in line with company best practices
- Demonstrating our company values in all actions and behaviours
- Market research to ensure that we are in touch with other awards and services on the market
- Building professional networks through attendance of events, memberships in relevant associations, and use of social networking
Project management and delivery
- Delivering certification results to senior-level HR clients
- Interpreting certification results for clients and helping them identify areas for improvement
- Delivering orientation sessions for new clients
- Providing support for participants throughout the research process
- Conducting checks of questionnaires once they are submitted
- Assisting in other aspects of the project management cycle
Experience and skills required:
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a graduate/have equivalent experience, with minimum 3 years’ sales experience
- You must have experience within the HR industry (recruitment, HR services, HR software, consultancy, etc.) and have the knowledge, skills and confidence to discuss HR matters with senior management
- You must have proven success in account management/new business/lead generation
- You must have a track record of building strong long-term relationships with clients and industry partners
- You must have excellent communication skills
- Must have good PC skills
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills developed in a direct customer-facing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive outlook and strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for your work
- You must have good PC skills
This full-time position is based in our offices in Elstree/Borehamwood, Herts. There is some travel associated with the position, which can include overnight stays domestically, as well as at our head office in Amsterdam for occasional training sessions.
Please send your cover letter telling us why you’re a good fit for the role, and your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications as they arrive and contact candidates who we wish to interview accordingly. Remuneration for this position is a base salary + attractive sales incentive plan. Please state ACCOUNT MANAGER in the title of your email.